- 1/2 lb chicken hearts & gizzards
- 2-3 chicken livers
- 1-2 large cloves garlic
- Large handful of fresh spinach leaves
- 1-2 cups mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Coat the bottom of a large frying pan with olive oil.
- Using a large pair of kitchen shears, cut the
chicken parts into 1/2-inch pieces or smaller.
- Mince the garlic cloves into the chicken, add garlic
and chicken to frying pan. Turn on low heat.
- Cut mushrooms to similarly small size pieces and add
- Cut the spinach leaves into small pieces, add to pan.
- Add salt, pepper and seasoning to taste.
- Cover pan. Stir occasionally. Cook for approximately
15 minutes, or until meat is well-cooked.
- Serve over rice or noodles, or eat plain. Serves 2-3