- One large or two medium catfish filets
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 2-3 large cloves garlic
- Lemon pepper (preferably Lawry's)
- Italian seasoning
- Sprinkle salt, lemon pepper and Italian seasoning on
each side of the catfish, to taste.
- Coat the bottom of a large covered frying pan with
the butter or olive oil.
- On very low heat, cook the filets for 2-3 minutes,
then turn and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Mince half the garlic cloves, and spread them around
the top of the filets. Turn the filets over and repeat.
- Still on very low heat, cook the filets another 3-5
minutes. Turn over once more and repeat.
- Serves 2-3